Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nov. 5

The mid-term elections are Tuesday. I have become a bit obsessed with them, I admit. So just to give myself an outlet, I may be posting a few thoughts here over the next two days.

Where have I been? Oh, you know, having a life. Had a new baby in the past year and that's kept us pretty busy. Also, I have a blog on MySpace now where I post music-related stuff and a few things about life in general. MySpace sucks in many ways, but it's easy and frankly the "community" aspect of it means that more people see what I write, although I'd bet I could count that number without using all my fingers. For a variety of reasons, I've never done much to publicize this blog. Sorry, blog.

So what I'm saying is that I want to blog about politics over the next two days, but I don't want anyone to see it. Make sense? Yeah, not to me either.

No comments: