Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"This guy has a problem"



There have been several clips of the Fox crazies going off in one direction or another lately. Here's some of Glenn Beck's incoherence in just under half a minute...

"This president ... has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture..."

"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people..."

"This guy is, I believe, a racist!"

One of the Fox people point out that many of his closest advisors are white. Not to mention his mom. And his grandparents, who helped raise him.

I've mentioned before the clip I saw where Beck and O'Reilly talk about how Obama supports the Black Panther idealogy. Then one of them says, "I can't prove it, but I believe it." Wow.

I don't know what is wrong with Glenn Beck. But this guy has a problem.

No comments: