Saturday, March 08, 2008

Wyoming, What the Heck?

I just found out that Wyoming is caucusing as I write this, they started at 11 am EST, which is what, 3 am Mountain time? Who has caucuses this early in the morning???

So I'm scrambling to get some last minute predictions in... not that I have any idea who will win.

But I will note that the dynamics of the race have drastically changed in the last week or so. Clinton is very much on the offensive and Obama on the defensive. I can definitely see a scenario by which Clinton wins most of the remaining primaries and comes into the convention just slightly behind or virtually tied with Obama in the delegate count. That will be messy if it happens.

But for today, I'm going to predict that Obama continues to do well with caucuses and wins this one narrowly.

update: Blogger/Google has had server problems all morning, adding to the lateness of this post. Looks like Obama is winning at this point.

No comments: