Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Political Blogging, so 2008 ...

Now that the election is over, I admit to having a bit less motivation to keep posting here on The World's Most Dangerous Political Blog (TM).

I mean, sure, it's kind of exciting that Obama picked Hillary to be SoS (ooooh! Will they get along?? Will they fight?? And What About Bill??!?) but really, for a layperson like me, posting about transition teams and vote recounts and auto industry bailouts just doesn't have the same thrill as the ol' horserace that we enjoyed for the past two years or so.

So maybe I'll dial back a bit with the blogging. Maybe I'll start reviewing movies (looking forward to The Day the Earth Stood Still!). Or maybe once BO takes office there will be enough big issues (he does have a pretty big mess to clean up) to keep me interested. We'll see. And of course, reader input always keeps things more lively. I'd be interested in knowing what you think of the transition so far...

In the meantime, for old times sake, here's a funny video featuring Sarah Palin!

No comments: